TECHNET Archives

September 2003

From:
Eric Laroche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:21:45 -0400
I have run into similar problems with my customers.  You can "protect"
yourself when you mention to your customers than IPC standards will be
respected unless specified by the customer, this is mentioned in the
beginning of the relationship.  In this case, if the repairs meet the
required standards, then you did not need approval from your customer
before selling this board.

That's the way I see it...

Eric