TECHNET Archives

September 2003

From:
"Croslin, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:29:54 -0400
Ofer, what you describe was my second suggestion as well as several others
from TechNet.  They claim there's not enough space to do the castellating
type of layout and it has to be on a smooth side.  Several Technetters
responded with requests to see the files in hopes of quoting.  I'll let
everyone know how this one turns out.

Thanks,

Bob