TECHNET Archives

September 2003

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:52:38 +0100
Kari, Per-Erik and others

Process Characterisation Testing may now be achieved by the use of new SIR
test protocols.

In 2004, we expect to publish IEC-61189-5. I am hopeful that there will be a
new IPC spec running concurrent.

If you or anyone else would like a draft of this spec., then please let me
know
--
Regards Graham Naisbitt

Cell: 079 6858 2121
Office: +44 (0)1252 813706

Concoat Limited - Engineering Reliability in Electronics

Web: www.concoat.co.uk  and  www.concoatsystems.com