TECHNET Archives

September 2003

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:11:20 -0400
Pter,
If there is enough of a difference between the peak temperature of a proposed LM solder paste and your current paste you could:
print, place and reflow current paste with all other components
dispense LM paste, place LEDs and reflow at reflow profile appropriate for the LM paste.

Bev Christian
Research in Motion