TECHNET Archives

September 2003

Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:15:05 -0400
If the epoxy is cured, you can not remove moisture that easily by baking
below 100 C.  What is the problem?  Why you sure that voids are caused
by moisture?  Is the board dry when you apply the epoxy?  Is your
assembly room RH controlled?  Is the epoxy degassed prior to package
into the tube?  Is the mixing of two part done by you?  Is the mixing
ratio correct?  Well, you do not have reply any of the questions... Just
start looking and solution will come to you soon.

jk