TECHNET Archives

September 2003

From:
David Douthit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:56:00 -0700
Ramon,

The answer is yes to all 3 with a caveat. Labs will report to whom ever is the "responsible" party.
What happens to the information after that is out of their control.
There also tends to be a lack of "feed back" from customer support and field engineers to the "MEs".

David A. Douthit
Manager
LoCan LLC