DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2003

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Kozlyk, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:03:53 -0400
Yes, I got the same thing....PCB is challenging enough without these FREE
utilities adding their frustrations.
I removed it..Also, I don't like when utilities are rigid in their directory
structure...i.e. this one says everything has to be at c:/ root location ??? I
want to put it in a specific directory. I have seen people's drives where
EVERYTHING is at C:/root......
I reinstalled the old one.....

Regards
TDK