LEADFREE Archives

September 2003

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:42:44 -0500
Hi IPC LF Listservers,

OK Chicago SMTA International 21-25Sep is over, with a Lead Free focus.
I wonder if Werner went, Nah!! (P.S. I like WernerE.

Any great results, or great presentations for those of you who attended.
Anything on mid term or long term reliability or process stuff or tin
whiskers or EU compliance or anything out of the ordinary or even in
the electronic functionality domain. Hey it happens.

Soon I need to ask the same about the IPC's rendition of the same affair.
Now Werner will go to this one I think..

YiEngr, MA/NY DDave

P.S. Hey I got Brian, Bev, Ca-JoeF, AIM, TI, Kester, CEMCO, Werner, that
UK Willis guy with a birthday under his belt, the Boston area, and more
so I decided not to travel. Besides I have learned so much recently my
head is still spinning (in a good way) to put all of this stuff together.