TECHNET Archives

August 2003

From:
Mark Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:54:00 +0100
I have had this problem and have been able to recondition the holes using a
small drill bit the same size as the apertures (if they are round and not
oblong). Then use some very fine wet & dry paper on the stencil surface to
remove any small burs that may have been introduced.

We use Heraeus glue and have found a cleaning solution which copes very well
with this. Contact Adamtech (UK based) 44 (0)1785 286660

Mark
===== Original Message from [log in to unmask] (TechNet E-Mail Forum.)
at 31/07/03 17:28