TECHNET Archives

August 2003

From:
Lum Wee Mei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:11:13 +0800
Leo,

It is not my intention to create something else from my clarification of
this issue of the pink bubble wrap/bags.

I am a novice in ESD and it is not possible for me to read up all books
on ESD.  As such, I welcome readily available information or discussion.
We did not discuss any issues of ESD in the course. I brought up this
subject to satisfy my curiousity and thirst for extra inforamtion. I
just want to ensure that the ESD control implementation in my dept that
we recently setup is correct. If not, how I can help to improve.

I want to stress that my  instructor did not promote an agenda beyond
what is required in the course.

Regards,
Wee Mei