TECHNET Archives

August 2003

From:
Reuven ROKAH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:43:46 +0300
The PCBs shops can inspect black pads using AOI (Orbotech, Camtec), what is
your tool?

Best  Regards

ROKAH Reuven

                      "Zweigart,
                      Siegmund"                  To:      [log in to unmask]
                      <SiegmundZweigart@         cc:
                      HG.SLR.COM>                Subject: [TN] Black Pad Detecting Machine
                      Sent by: TechNet
                      IPC.ORG>

                      19/08/2003 14:04
                      Please respond to