LEADFREE Archives

August 2003

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Jim Wertin - AIM Technical Apps." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:56:27 -0400
Kirk..

I've been looking into this, Labor day weekend is tough w/ frequent flyer
tickets... there are a lot of blackout dates w/ff tickets, and this is one
of them.

My travel agent is workign on it though.

will keep you posted.

-Jim