TECHNET Archives

July 2003

From:
Frank L Norman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:33:13 -0700
Collins,

Solder wetting can not be achieved to these plated through holes by hand
touched-up, including the use of RMA flux or Soldernew(machanical
abrasion). Note, water soluble flux(Alpha Metals WS362-25)was originally
used in the wave solder fluxing process.

Regards,
Frank Norman
Manufacturing Support Engineer
Raytheon, Space and Airborne Systems (SAS)
(805)879-2745

Collins Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
07/29/03 08:48 AM
Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to Collins
Graham