TECHNET Archives

July 2003

From:
"Barmuta, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:18:58 -0700
Rich: Two thoughts.
1. If it is a moisture problem, is it possible there is moisture in your
nitrogen tank that over time starts reacting with the urethane?

2. If it is an air entrapment problem either introduced by you or the
material manufacturer, are the pickup tubes drawing from the bottom of the
container and the air bubbles are in the top portion. So you must draw down
some of the material before you begin seeing them?
Do you  transfer from the 5gal container into the 10 gal pressure pots or
just place them inside? If you are transferring it will introduce air.

Regards

Michael Barmuta

Staff Engineer

Fluke Corp.