TECHNET Archives

June 2003

From:
"Marsico, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:19:44 -0400
Regarding the issue of a microblaster damaging the PWB, it might depend on
the system used and the media in the system.  I did my evaluation of the CCR
system (with their recommended media, which is a plastic, I believe) with a
direct spray on an uncoated board (solder mask).  The solder mask wasn't
even scratched.

Jim Marsico
Senior Engineer
Production Engineering