TECHNET Archives

June 2003

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:12:23 +0200
Rudy,...accelerated by some chlorides...yep, ..that happens to be our latest theory. If so, Vigon is indirectly causing the problem with the  CONNECTORS (and other hollow components) , we have no problems with board cleaning whatsoever.

(My message is not a warning to use Vigon. OUR problem is a special circumstance, when droplets of Vigon is closed in and with no way to get it out. Stillstanding solutions with pH 11-12 are supposed to be dangerous, irrespective of trade name.)
/Ingemar