TECHNET Archives

June 2003

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:42:16 -0400
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Bev

-----Original Message-----
From: joyce [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: June 6, 2003 1:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] NTC...The return of an old sage...

Bob,
The answer possibly is yes... There are a group of old guys started IPC
std and spec of old days before all this rev c, rev d got to your hand.
Tha include the two names you just saw.... I would love to have them
back.... It sure will make difference.  Particularly, the new stuff is
coming, like IPC-040 draft (optoelectronics and possibly wireless too).
My 2 cents.
                                                            jk

http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional information, or contact
Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315