TECHNET Archives

May 2003

From:
Franklin D Asbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 12:48:22 -0500
Not aware of any data (but I'm sure it's out there) except for internal
process capabilities and such.

Typically the only thing we do different when plating thick copper boards is
increase the drilled hole size to allow for additional copper, keeping in
mind of course the holes will be different if  you're using 1 ounce and
plating an additional 2 - 3 ounces as opposed to 2 ounce plating up 1 - 2
ounces...

We've never had any hole wall issues...

Franklin