TECHNET Archives

May 2003

Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 11:17:50 +0200
Brian.
Could you please tell me what sample size is usually used for production
approval (dip test) after storage more than 1/2 year after the first test at
incoming inspection? Maybe there should be another approach- in production
test of a certain number of mounted circuits and full visual
inspection -even X-ray-afterwards?
Of course. I think that no supplier would receive failed components after
1/2 year back. and if desperately needed and there is no chance of receiving
new components soon. there must be found a solution to use them-hand
soldering, coating renewal, or else....
Thank you very much, I as usually appreciate your answers very much.
Gaby