TECHNET Archives

May 2003

From:
Chad Haima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 11:13:17 -0700
Rick,
I'd have to disagree with Jim.  We have many customers that have used
Durapol through reflow with no issues.  The esd versions of Delmat,
Durastone, and Durapol are all temperature specified at or around 300
degrees Celsius and are non-flammable.  I do agree Jim on a full process
fixture as opposed to reflow only to address some of your concerns.

Chad