TECHNET Archives

May 2003

Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 09:13:50 +0800
In my reply to Gusti, I actually wrote in brackets "you'd better take cover
or Graham Naisbit might just try to shoot you for calling it a lacquer
instead of a coating". I removed it before transmission, though, as I
decided to give my sarcasm muscle a rest.

Peter

Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]> 29/05/2003 08:57 PM
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to Graham
Naisbitt