TECHNET Archives

May 2003

Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 14:19:18 -0400
Greg,
Agree with you on take a reading when the slope stablized.  However, if
the PWB solder mask is poorly cured (like some of the UV curable
system), you may see the extraction of other elements than the flux
residue.

jk

http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional information, or contact
Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315