TECHNET Archives

May 2003

From:
"Sergio T. Ruiz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 11:28:51 -0400
At 11:16 AM 4/16/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>correlation, etc.  I wanted to query the Technet crowd to see what kind of
>knowledge/experience you all have on AOI and maybe even on specific
>machines.

i just got my very first aoi machine to learn..

actually, my second..

i just bought a mania barco argos.. i love that machine..

i had previously used a very neglected aoi-19 that had seen better days..
for those of you familiar with that machine, suffice it to say that no pr
had ever been done on it, and it was a big giant mess...

the argos is really nice in that i finally have a sense of confidence when
we run aoi.. plus.. the guys over at mania barco are really good at
training and tech support.. this is really important when you are training
non technical folks to run the machine...

so far, it runs like a dream....

we use it for inner layers, and plated copper/tin lead, and films...

i have heard that you can even use it on exposed resist..

____
Sergio T. Ruiz
Sales and MIS
Philway Products, Inc.