TECHNET Archives

May 2003

Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 08:32:01 -0400
You would need good dynamic range (more important than the few thousand
X) to take care of build in heat sink, shielding layer etc. etc.  More
of a problem soon... If it is not now...;-(

jk

http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional information, or contact
Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315