TECHNET Archives

May 2003

From:
Jowan Iven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 15:24:42 +0200
Bob,

It just isn't possible to get fully loaded reels all the time.
We do al lot of prototyping and it is foolish to order complete reels when
you don't know if you ever need that component again.
That's why I'm also looking for a better tapesplicer than the one we have
already.
Ours can only splice 8mm tapes.

regards,

Jowan Iven