TECHNET Archives

May 2003

Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 11:59:33 +0800
Carrie, the only difference to me would be that sodler deposits don't get
in the way of future component population whereas adhesive does. Otherwise,
I agree with you entirely - where do yu draw the line about inclusion or
not of process materials.

Peter

"Morse, Carrie" <[log in to unmask]>   15/05/2003 01:24 AM
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to "Morse,
Carrie"