TECHNET Archives

May 2003

From:
Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 16:26:36 -0600
If it happened on one build, that is one thing, even with a big delay from
build to complaint, but for Steve it sounds like there have been multiple
builds of the product and multiple products for the customer.  Legally the
customer doesn't have a leg to stand on for a complaint for refund if they
have accepted multiple builds.  They know what they are going to get,
they've seen it before.
But new customers, and new products for existing customers...ask first.