TECHNET Archives

May 2003

From:
Daan Terstegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 19:03:19 +0200
Hi Steve,

My approach would be to inform the customer that there will be glue on these
places, that I'm sure it is technically OK (explain why), but that I agreed
with QA to inform them about it.
Then I would ask them to react within 24 hours in case they see a problem
with it.

Daan Terstegge
http://www.smtinfo.net