TECHNET Archives

May 2003

From:
BRAD VANDERHOOF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 23:33:14 -0700
Brian,

Back when I worked for a firm with some clout, this service was automatic.
As long as I placed orders they shipped the product to maintain the revenue
stream, no matter how many replacement products they had introduced.  Of
course we did buy direct and did not expect a stocking distributor to hold
obsolete product in inventory and patiently wait for an order.

Cheers,
Brad Vanderhoof
AITI