TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
"Carroll, George" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:46:37 -0400
Adam,
Again, from about 30 years ago I looked at the same thing.  Clyde Coombs
Printed Circuit Handbook was very helpful in understanding this.  I wound up
with a peroxide regen and had the lab look at it by titrating with peroxide
until the brown color went away.  The calculation I gave them for the tank
addition was 85% of what was needed to avoid an overaddition and too much
activity.

George