TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
"Randy Bock Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:26:18 -0500
I take it your do other companies Audits,  like Gap Analysis..  I am looking
for some one to do a Gap Analysis for ISO.  We are located in Connecticut.
I know there are folks around but would prefer someone
like your self and especially your working ideas.
Mixes well with how we operate.

Randy Bock Sr.
Quality Manager
PB/Bryce