TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
Geoff Layhe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:26:12 +0100
John,
Are you using CAC AND stainless separators in the same press load? That must
set up a lot of stresses due to the different CTE of aluminium, copper,
steel, & laminate. I would use one or the other but not both.

Have you looked at copper steel copper (CSC)? This gives good results for
high layer counts.

Geoff Layhe