TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:07:03 +0300
Sorry, you still haven't seized what I'm trying to say. There are so
many variables that there are no answers possible for your questions. If
I said, use such-and-such a process, materials, storage conditions etc.
and, after 15 years you found that only 5% of your products were usable,
according to YOUR defined criteria of usability (which we don't know),
my name would be mud, because you did not specify a confidence level
 >0.02 under thos conditions. It wouldn't bother me, as it will almost
certainly be posthumous mud, but it may bother you! You are asking a
more or less scientific question with no scientific input data. Garbage
in=garbage out.

Brian