TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
Victor Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:31:43 -0500
Werner,

   How can I get information regarding your suggested "Tutorial".   I do not
have
copies of the IPC documents you stated.   Before purchasing I would like to
get
acquainted with them to ensure they will meet my needs and for reference
material.
Does this tutorial follow the IPC documents or is it a separate training
doc?   It's
the RED flag awareness that I am very much interesting in to share with the
decision making engineers.

Victor,