TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
Kari Rambo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:17:57 -0500
I would be a lot more concerned if the photondynamics folks that were laid
off didn't start their own company. It's nice to know there is someone we
can call if we need to, and from a letter they sent out, their rates are a
lot less than what photon charged for non-warranty work. It may actually
work to our benefit, although I will definitely miss the continued software
upgrades.