TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
Karl Sauter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karl Sauter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:30:40 -0800
Leo,

It is possible to achieve .5, but the design of the bare board has
to have balanced construction, fairly uniform copper distribution
on all internal layers, etc.  Suspect the IPC has not ventured into
this area because meeting tighter bow and twist requirements is so
design dependent.

Regards,

  Karl Sauter, Staff Engineer
  VLSI/Advanced Component Engineering