TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:15:23 -0700
        The water is measured at two different points in that machine. Once
before it is sprayed onto the boards ( about 18 megs ) and the second time
at the sump, which is water that has been sprayed on the boards. Water at
the sump will have a very hard time to be much more than a Meg because it is
regaining ions from the air and  the chamber walls.  You may double check it
with Austin America Technology, but it is my understanding that when the
resistivity reaches 0.8 megs at the sump, the boards are clean. Also you may
run a rinse only cycle while the machine is empty and find out what your
machine is capable of reaching with no load.
        Regards,
        Ramon