TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 05:47:06 -0800
        Carl:
        Place two same thickness spacers one on each opposite near end of
the board. Place a straight edge bar or tool on top of spacers. Using
calipers measure several spots to find the closest or farthest distance from
the straight edge. Subtract that distance from the spacers thickness. Divide
that difference by the distance between opposites edges of the board and
percentage of warpage will be obtained.
        For twist a flat marble table is necessary plus four same thickness
spacers one on each corner.
        Regards,
        Ramon