TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
Eric Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:39:27 +0100
Good point Graham.
Perhaps as members of a dying breed and also consumers we should take a careful look at product before we buy it. The place of manufacture may just affect our decision.
A few years ago I saw a four wheel drive vehicle which obviously belonged to a farmer. On the back it said "Support British Farming". The vehicle? A foreign make!
This may not be technical content, but without our home industries we will have nothing to talk about.
Regards
Eric Dawson