TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:44:22 -0600
(desperately hoping people can get off their myriad of little hobby horse
discussions and back to technical info...)

Thanks for the suggestions last week.  We are exploring some of the options
given.  Other suggestions are still welcome.  For the immediate future, it
is looking like lengthening the wire another 1/2" is helping reduce the
strain and breakage.

Regards,
Genny.