TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
"d. terstegge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:55:25 +0200
Hi Roland,

Wasn't there an action of IPC lately  to get rid of all inactive
subscribers ?  Not much lost with those emailadresses that perhaps not
even exist anymore !   I think (and hope) this explains the shrinking
amount of members.

Daan Terstegge
Thales Communications
Unclassified mail
Personal Website: http://www.smtinfo.net

>>> Roland Jaquet <[log in to unmask]> 04/15/03 04:30pm >>>

Ditto + The forum is wonderful, let's not be that rigid, but conciliate
and welcoming as well as open minded and for some in particular who are
sending insults off TechNet, please grow up, life is too short for not
enjoying it.  It seems the forum lost already some very valuable people
and it is shrinking all the time due to our narrow thinking. Didn't we
lost about 1/3 of the members already?