TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
Ofer Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:28:21 +0200
Dave,
If you don't reflow the board and you have no BGAs - leave as is. Otherwise
- look at plugging the holes from the CS. Indeed, this is the wrong side for
doing this, but after all, you want both to eat the cake and leave it
complete - avoid soldering problems and leave the test points clear for the
test instrument contacts.

Regards
Ofer Cohen
Quality Assurance Manager