TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
Steve MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:26:45 -0500
Great input Mark,

Thanks for being more specific. Those are all excellent suggestions.  (Avoid
the sales people at all costs, I say!)

And  Franklin, I don't know of any "requirment" to perform solderability
testing for Raw bds at Final either, unless the customer were to procure it
on a PO during the quote.  None of ours ever has to my knowledge.  We just
do the visual per A-600.

Steve