TECHNET Archives

April 2003

From:
Dick Pond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:36:15 -0400
Franklin,
We use IPC certified training programs in our assembly facility.  Primarily
Class 2, high volume.  Both the J-STD-001 and the IPC-A-610 programs are
beneficial.  All operators, technicians, engineers, and managers are
trained.  ID badges indicating proficiency are used.  Pictures of the
trained employees are displayed on an information wall.
We have some additional in-house developed programs.  We are undergoing
trials of the IPC component identification training.
We use an outside house for our instructor training.  Contact me off-line
for details.
Regards,
Dick