TECHNET Archives

March 2003

Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:04:34 -0500
Ken,

Somewhere our IT dept. found Viewsonic 15" LCDs for our assemblers at a
reasonable price. They work well for our paperless (almost) shop floor and have
a nice small footprint. We have 35 in use. The real problem is the local
workbench PCs which are relative relics.

Stu Korringa
Smiths Aerospace
Grand Rapids, Mi