TECHNET Archives

March 2003

From:
"Grabski III, John R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:43:35 -0500
Try using crimp height instead of pull test if you are getting "off"
results...  Look up amp/tyco's application spec for "Screw Machine Contacts"
and you 'll find AF8 (M22520/1-01) crimp height.

As far as tool setting, ...  uh...  what brand of crimps are you using, and
are they Military contacts?

Keep us posted...

John Grabski III
Mfg. Engr.