TECHNET Archives

February 2003

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:10:09 -0000
Concur, I think also that you non materials people using technical terms in
a conversational way and getting them jumbled, losing their specific
technical meaning. For example think of wave soldering literature and the
lists of impurities and their effects, people tend to carry those terms and
meanings into reflow soldering with some confusion.

Regards

Mike Fenner

Applications Engineer, European Operations
Indium Corporation
 T: + 44 1908 580 400
M: + 44 7810 526 317
 F: + 44 1908 580 411