TECHNET Archives

February 2003

Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:11:11 -0500
Inge,
Can you do ionic extraction of your cured Ag epoxy?  If it is higher
than 40 microgram... Hmmm, what I can say...if it is 40<x<100.... Not
too bad, you should look other place.  If it is more than 100
microgram...oh, boy, you have fun...(don't forget, you need add "+" and
"-" together...Don't forget the organic complex either...hehehe).  Now,
let me ask you, did you cured stuff properly?  (how many % cure? Within
the 24 hr application of the stuff?).
I am no Steve....Don't ask me more...

jk