TECHNET Archives

February 2003

From:
Gerard O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:09:51 -0500
Rey - the same group that worked on the ENIG specification is currently
working on both an Immersion Tin and Silver specifications. Following
publication of these we will begin work on an OSP specification, electroless
gold specification and finally anything that remains (HASL?)

Gerard O'Brien
Co-chairman 4552