TECHNET Archives

February 2003

From:
Lum Wee Mei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 07:31:05 +0800
I am just as curious too where and how dendrites appeared from. Well, there are many unexplained phenemonena out in
nature that is difficult to explain.

My guess . . .
Dendrites may not seems "alive" however, under the right condition (the presence of the right "nutritions", it become
"alive". If moisture is the main ingredient, then whatever is in this mositure droplets is the "catalysts" to bring
dendrites "alive." The surface on which the dendrites grow would be of difference level of resistance. Hence, it forms
fern-like structures instead of a straight row or line.

I am be talking nonsense as it is 7:30am in the morning, still half-awake.

Regards,
Wee Mei